September 30, 20209:00am – 11:00am
REALTOR® Associations are struggling to find interested and qualified volunteers to lead their industry into the future. This session looks at the current real estate industry, where it is going and how volunteer leadership in your local association will help improve your business. Then we discuss how you can get involved, what your responsibilities are as a committee member and chair. How to run great informative meetings that remain focused on achieving goals. Learn what is expected of you, a leader in the real estate industry.
- Everything has changed. Nothing is different.
- YOU (yes YOU) should be involved in our Association
- Committee member responsibilities
- Committee Chair Responsibilities
- Officers and Directors Responsibilities
- Running Successful Meetings
This session will be recorded and can be distributed for those who miss the live presentation.