Longleaf Pine REALTORS®, Inc. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Longleaf Pine REALTORS® sites, http://www.longleafpinerealtors.com and other sites owned or operated by Longleaf Pine REALTORS® on which this notice appears or is linked (“Site” or “Sites”) are owned, operated, and maintained by Longleaf Pine REALTORS®.
This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). As such, Longleaf Pine REALTORS® will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Longleaf Pine REALTORS® or by a third party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to the Longleaf Pine REALTORS® Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where Longleaf Pine REALTORS® can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Longleaf Pine REALTORS® may request additional information before removing any infringing material. Longleaf Pine REALTORS® may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Longleaf Pine REALTORS® Designated Copyright Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
Longleaf Pine REALTORS® Designated Copyright Agent:
Stephany Ayerbe, Communications Coordinator, 2412 Raeford Road, Fayetteville, NC 28305, 910-323-1421